We are opening our doors again on the 4th of July! All the team are excited to welcome everyone back through the doors of Pearson & Earl’s Barbershop. We do have to follow the guidelines of the government, so there will be a list of rules we will require everyone to follow.
The team will be wearing masks and visors and cleaning hands and work stations after each client.
* Clients are required to arrive with washed hair and facial hair
* Where possible please come to your appointment alone
* Upon arrival we please ask that you wait outside until we are ready for you, this is to reduce the amount of people in the shop at any one time.
* Please use the hand sanitizer provided, and if you don’t have your own mask please collect one before taking a seat.
* Before payment please sanitize again and then exit the barbers though the back door.
We hope you understand these measures are to keep you and all our team as safe as possible.
A walk in service will remain as long as a barber is available, if not an allocated time will be given. Walk in clients will be required to have their hair washed (free of charge and with disposable towels)
Many Thanks as always from the P & E team
Gemma, Emily, Marie, Ade & Laura